Could your fatigue be something more?
Why wonder when you can have Peace of Mind?
Included in scan:
√ Heart Scan
√ Lung Scan
√ Calcium Score
√ Radiology Report
√ Doctor Consultation
The Subtle Signs of a Heart Attack
- Mild pain or discomfort in your chest that could come and go
- Pain in your shoulders, jaw, and neck
- Nausea or vomiting
- Breathlessness/Shortness of breath
- Anxiety or confusion
- Sudden severe fatigue
- Sleep disturbances
- Irregular heartbeat
- Cold sweats
The Subtle Signs of Lung Cancer
- Persistent or intense coughing
- Pain in chest, shoulder, or back
- Shortness of breath
- Change in voice or becoming hoarse
- Harsh sounds with each breath
- Recurrent lung problems (bronchitis, pneumonia)
- Coughing up phlegm or mucus
- Coughing up blood
- Loss of appetite or unexplained weight loss
- Muscle wasting
- Headaches, bone or joint pain
- Bone fractures not related to accidental injury
- Unsteady gait or memory loss
- Neck or facial swelling
- General weakness
For your health... For your family... For your peace of mind
At Advanced Body Scan in Oklahoma City, we are dedicated to providing quality service for those concerned about their health and want to live a longer, healthier life by obtaining the knowledge to make this possible.
By utilizing a highly accurate, state-of-the-art GE Optima CT scanner, we are able to give you the most accurate results possible. Furthermore, we do not require a doctor’s referral for your Peace of Mind Heart and Lung Scan. Every scan is read by a licensed radiologist MD to give you the peace of mind that your health is in good hands.
Preventive screening is one of your best defenses against deadly diseases such as a heart attack, cancer, and stroke. Our goal is to give the knowledge to help you live your best life.