This scan can provide detection of any abnormalities within your body from your shoulders to your thighs.
This scan can offer accurate information about your heart’s state of health.
This scan can help detect lung cancer, emphysema, and other lung ailments.
Non-invasive screening that takes under 10 minutes with no anesthesia.
Preventive Screenings Can Save Lives
If you could prevent a heart attack, would you?
Advanced Body Scan offers you the latest technology to detect illnesses such as heart disease and cancer months or even years before symptoms may appear to help put you in control of your health. When you are up against these silent killers, this one scan could be your best defense to save you and your families future.
The knowledge you need to fight disease can be acquired today in three simple steps:
- Purchase your Scan
- Visit your nearest Advanced Body Scan for your scan and free consultation.
- Receive your detailed results.
All preventive scans at Advanced Body Scan are performed on our state-of-the-art GE Optima CT scanner. The scan process takes only a few minutes and can provide you with the information that can make the difference between years of treatment or simply a change in lifestyle. Following your scan, your results are evaluated and read with care and precision by a licensed radiologist.
If you are up against silent killers, such as heart disease or cancer, early detection can exponentially increases your chances of survival. When you turn to us, you can be confident that your concerns will be handled by highly qualified professionals. Visit us today at one of our three location:
Why Choose Us?
Get a better idea of what we can do for you.
- Get the information you need to take control of your health.
- An body scan can be used to detect heart disease, as well as cancer and other abnormalities in the body.
- The GE Optima CT scanner can take multiple images of the organs within the time of a single heartbeat, thus providing much more detail.
- Body scans, which are ultra-accurate, extremely fast, and non-invasive, give you information that can save your life.
See what past patients have to say about our services.
“On August 14, 2012, I had a very successful quadruple bypass surgery. I had over 90% blockage. Thank you very much for alerting me to this potentially fatal threat (I had no symptoms) before it was too late. I sincerely believe that had I waited any longer, the result would have been disastrous. My family truly thanks you for our future together.”Tim S., Olympia, WA